Yahoo – While Earth will continue to be pummeled by asteroids for the duration of its existence, we’re unlikely to see a civilization-threatening impact anytime soon. NASA researchers have mapped out the paths for 90 percent of the Earth-destroying near-Earth objects, and so far they’ve found none on a collision course in the foreseeable future.
Don’t worry Earth NASA has our back. 90% of all “civilization – threatening” asteroids have been cleared from running into our tiny little planet. Bruce Willis and his crew will obviously handle the other 10% because they don’t miss a thing (pun intended). Err I mean Ben Affleck’s crew because Bruce’s character is as dead as Ashley Judd in Simon Birch. I think I speak for everyone when I say, thanks NASA. Now you can go back to running Space Camp for squares and well that’s pretty much it. Good shit NASA.
PS – Am I the only one who didn’t realize NASA was still a thing?