A lot of stuff going on here. The video does a good job pointing out what to look for, but I saw a few things this video forgot to identify.
1. 11 seconds in. The glowing bride locks eyes with the soon-to-be-jelly-legs ring bearer, and is probably thinking in her head, “Oh shit you look terrible. Ok, just hold it together and don’t ruin the happiest day of my life.”
2. 17 seconds in. Your gonna be tempted to watch jelly legs again, but get a load of the bride’s reaction. Eyebrows raised. Looking the other way. Saw this coming and just pissed as all hell.
3. 20 seconds in. They want you to look at the bride who obviously doesn’t give a shit that her little ring bearer is about to eat it, but take a look at the bridesmaids. Clearly someone just made an omg lol! moment and they just couldn’t hold it in. Buzzzzzkilll. Time to act concerned for the kid who sounds like he just fell on a glass coffee table.
4. 48 seconds in. “Are the rings ok?” You know this faint job is going to be the only thing people are talking about at the reception. Hell, the only thing they’ll talk about 10 years from now too. “Remember when little Timmy fainted at Stacy and Rick’s wedding?” “Oh how could I forget.” Little Timmy plays the sympathy card to a T. Just nails it. No way you could get mad at that.
5. 53 seconds in. Check out the bride just waiting the start the ceremony again. Just seething. Couldn’t care less if the kid shattered his leg. If I was the groom it’d just call it off right there. This chick is gonna be pissed the rest of her life. Probably will bring this up if she’s arguing with the husband. Blaming the husband for the whole thing. Just a chick move you could see coming a mile away. Get out while you can bro.
6. 1:09 in. Rando gives kid back his boutineer. “Hey little buddy, don’t worry about ruining the whole wedding. Here’s the flower you dropped when you faceplanted on the hard-as-shit tile.”
7. “Bend your knees.” Must’ve picked up some audio from the other priest in the back. Whoops.